Preventive Care Plan
Alexandra Dental Care Preventive Care Plan
We are delighted to offer the Alexandra Dental Care Preventive Care Plan – our own membership scheme which enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control dental disease and to restore your mouth to full fitness. Our modern, health-promoting approach with continuing care can mean:
- Fewer fillings
- Less dental decay
- Less likelihood of toothache
- More attractive teeth
- More choice
- Reduced costs
- Keeping your own teeth for life
Why suffer dental disease when you can enjoy dental health for life?
Your choice for dental care with us
As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. The Alexandra Dental Care Practice believes that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Preventive Care Plan which provides the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment.
- Greater choice of treatment and materials.
- More time to help prevent decay.
- An extended payment facility to spread any additional costs.
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same.
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments and sundries.
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Call-out Insurance and Redundancy Protection
The Plan – £17.80 per month
Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical Examination to detect gum and tooth disease
- Screening for oral cancer and other diseases
- Review function of jaw joint and muscles
Maintenance visits with the hygienist or dentist (two per year) to include:
- Scale & Polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum diseases.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain during normal practice hours.
- All radiographs where clinically necessary.
- Production of study models where necessary.
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges, dentures.
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc.).
- 20% reduction off any additional hygienist work.
- 10% off oral hygiene products.
- Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments over £300.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency.
- Redundancy Protection.