Options for straight teeth using invisible, clear braces - Derby, Ashby, Burton and East Midlands
Teeth can grow into crooked positions or sometimes become more overlapped or crowded with time.
As well as a poor smile, crooked teeth can affect the health of teeth, gums and jaw joints, particularly as they are more difficult to clean around.
In the past people used to put up with crooked teeth as the treatment often involved months or even years with unsightly fixed braces.
Now we can offer appliances designed for adults to straighten teeth. If you live locally and are researching invisible braces in the Derby, Burton or Ashby area, please call our friendly team!
Treatment costs are calculated following assessment and detailed analysis.
More information on...
Your Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental practitioner.
What’s more, a virtual 3D treatment plan (ClinCheck© treatment plan) shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment.
This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the ClinCheck treatment plan, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you're ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Check out the benefits below
- Invisible, so no one can tell you're straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem. Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments.
- Invisalign® also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case
More Information on the Invisalign Website (Offsite link opens in a new window)
This appliance applies gentle pressure to move teeth to a straight position.
It is a removable appliance that can be removed occasionally but can still work rapidly, often correcting crooked teeth in a matter of weeks. See before and after pictures in our gallery
More Information on the Inman Aligners Website (Offsite link opens in a new window)